Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Roll it

A few years back I got my former spouse a digital camera that can take movies. After the separation and divorce, however, I lost access to it. But this Christmas I got the latest model for myself. I got it so I could "take pictures of the kids." Which is true enough if "the kids" means my erect dick and the girfriend's engorged pussy. At last count we've taken about seven movies of ourselves having sexual congress. My favorite by far is the one where we're both on our backs, and her back is on my front, and I'm entering her from behind. My lord, it's disgusting. The camera is dead-bang on the deed, focused really tight and close. Thank god the former spouse and I never used her camera for such purposes. I like to think we never fucked and films of us fucking would ruin that illusion for me. But these films of the girlfriend and me -- my lord and savior they're terrific. We were marveling at how we've never not once seen a better looking pair of privates. Neither in the flesh or on film, nowhere not ever have we seen anything better. I downloaded them on disks and gave them to her. If I see myself on the world wide web I'm suing her for royalties.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T