Saturday, December 29, 2007

My one resolution

Every hair on my head would've been soaked had I not shoved her and her naked beaver off my face to my left and rolled quickly to the right. As it was there was a small shot of juice that pulsed across the left side of my face and neck. But only a small one. She'd been sitting on my face while she sucked my cock which was, as she later put it, "Like a balloon that was blown so full it was about to pop." This state of my affairs made her hot and wet and it was exciting hearing the wild noises coming from her throat. When she was done I did her from behind as I stood off the side of the bed and then flipped her over on her back and banged her that way as well. "You feel ... huge," she said. I asked if I was hurting her and she said, "No, but I want you to," and it was off to the races. I was in another place and when I came out the other side I compared my pre-fuck self to this my post-fuck and resolved to do much more fucking of this woman in 2008. I'm a romantic.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T