skip to main | skip to sidebar

Buzz

Saturday, December 15, 2007

This wall

I could be this wall
And feel more loved
For it is touched
And gazed upon from time to time


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Posted by Buzz at 4:36 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2007 (17)
    • ▼  December (17)
      • My one resolution
      • Memories for the gutter
      • Romantic poem
      • Holidays
      • Cunt Touch Christmas
      • Surprised
      • Irritation, but pussy saves the day
      • Bush
      • Question
      • Crummy day
      • Blue skies
      • Off
      • This wall
      • Oh, nicotine
      • I love Dianne Feinstein, I hate Hillary Clinton
      • Cleaning house
      • Holiday party

About Me

My photo
Buzz
View my complete profile