The weird thing about a bad day is that when you break one down to its individual component minutes only a small fraction of them ever are devoted to dishing you the crud. Bad days become bad days when those few shitty minutes leach over to the untouched ones the way one or two rotten apples can fuck over a whole barrel of them. The trick is to take those one or two crappy minutes and just fling them the fuck out of your day like they never happened. When you think about it unless you killed someone or got yourself paralyzed a month or a year from now you'll have forgotten about today's crappy minutes without any effort on your part. So why wait, just chuck 'em now. I can't tell you how many times I've made a mistake and then ruminated and ruminated on it and in so doing ruined a perfectly good day, one of the few I've got to be alive.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T