Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bush

It got so everyone was shaving their bushes and thinking they were trendy when they did it. So when the girlfriend and I got back together I told her I thought it would be hot if she grew hers back in. She's done that, and it's hot. The reason it's hot is it's dirty. Reason it's dirty is that the rest of the world is shaving theirs.

A few days ago I bought a 10 megapixel Canon Powershot so I could take pictures of my children. Turns it it also doubles as a device for snapping filthy photos of the girlfriend. I'm not a stranger to this, having commandeered her BlackBerry Pear to take pictures of my private parts sliding into hers and whatnot. But with a real camera I've been able to take some nice ones.

I haven't taken many yet but I really like the ones of her naked on her back with her legs spread.

Looks dirty. Dirty and hot.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T